Telekom, Molson Coors, Wizz Air – just to name a few companies with whom we create and manage strategies, campaigns, exciting digital activations and equally exciting ATL productions. These clever things make us really proud in the end, while the process itself can put a smile on our faces almost every day (excluding deadlines, that is). We couldn’t make all this happen without our fantastic Client Services team, but sometimes even they need some help. Potentially from you.
Are you someone who has been managing ATL and digital projects for the past couple of years? Do you have experience working as a Group Account Director? If the answer is a loud yes or hell yeah, keep on reading, because we’re looking for our new team member.
Before we dive into the specifics, a quick heads-up: recently we’ve organized our internal teams into dedicated smaller groups, so-called hubs to make planning and managing projects easier and more transparent. Every hub is responsible for at least three different clients. A hub is led by a Group Account Director (internally we call them Business Leads), both managing the account team and the hub as a business unit, and also by a Professional Lead, overseeing the creative output.
Therefore, the Group Account Director and the Professional Lead jointly supervise a small group of creatives, graphic designers, account managers, social media specialists and so on, making sure that at the end of the day we can make both the team members and our clients happy.
This all means that we are looking for someone with experience in managing a client service team, but also the willingness to be more involved in creating business plans, monitoring productivity and act as a focal point in tender preparations. Sounds scary and exciting at the same time? Excellent! Please, read on!
Your tasks will be…
- Leading and mentoring a team of 3-4 people working on one of Mito’s biggest clients.
- Being the gentle but firm helping hand who guides both clients as well as their own team towards the right directions for the project.
- Being on the same page with everyone: no matter if they are graphic designers, developers, marketing directors or random clever people, they should all be crystal clear on every need and requirement that needs to be fulfilled.
- Managing deadlines: we know this might not sound so glorious but working in Client Services is all about punctuality and delivering the (seemingly) impossible, isn’t it?
- Overseeing the work of the hub members (account managers, creatives, graphic designers etc.) in partnership with the Professional Lead.
- Financial business planning, from managing hub expenses to evaluating revenue streams, such as up-selling or participating in pitches.
We need you to have…
- Ideally five to seven years of experience at an integrated creative agency, but we’re also super happy if you’re joining us from the client side. The important thing is that you know the ins and outs of what agencies do, both from a professional and a business perspective.
- Influencer capabilities on an Account Director level: you will not only manage your team but also have to work your magic to be in sync with clients.
- Multiple integrated creative projects that you are proud of. We work on a lot of ATL / web / social application / mobile projects so if you have examples of those, you will make us extremely happy.
- An extraordinary sense of how clients work: you look at them and you can pretty much write up an entire brief just by deciphering their facial expressions.
- The ability to manage difficult organizational and practical situations: by pushing back, by taking on extra stuff, by buying ice cream, making sure everyone is fully satisfied at the end of the day.
- An affinity for business planning, to approach and plan the operation on clients from a high level perspective.
- Willingness of taking care of not only your immediate team but also for the larger team of different disciplines working for your clients.