We don’t know who we’re looking for, but we call him / her senior consultant.
Adding somebody as a senior consultant to our team is quite difficult, but you can make it easy for us.
Now our consultancy team consists of six people, all with different sets of skills, different main competencies: qualitative research, mobile, social, e-commerce, growth hacking - to name just the ones that sound nice. We work independently and together as well to ask the right questions, solve problems and be able to deliver relevant solutions on an agency level. We all came from different backgrounds but one thing we have in common: all of us grew up together with the digital world, as a part of it. We are fascinated by things going on in the background, we love digging for answers in the unknown, and we strive to interpret where we are right now and where we will go.
We are looking for someone who can join us on this ride. It very well may be that you were a management consultant or a researcher, someone working at an agency or a even BI or marketing specialist from the client side. Honestly it doesn’t necessarily matter to us. What matters to us is that you were always the one who could solve problems because you were the one who was the most familiar with digital solutions.
But of course there are things that matter to us, very much:
- you are ambitious and can solve problems independently
- your English is impeccable. If you had to google the word impeccable, you are probably not good enough just yet
- your presentations tell an understandable, exciting and memorable story
- you are analytical, but dare to apply your insights in practice
- being on top of digital trends, solutions and engines is second nature to you
- technological or business aspects don’t scare you
- you don’t fear the unknown
This is what we expect from you:
- many years of experience in digital - the more the merrier
- you understand the dynamics of the agency and client side
- you know what the components of a strategy are and what makes it work
- you have taken part in projects as a project leader
- you navigate well in an international environment and you speak business
This is what the job is going to involve:
- helping clients and colleagues in recognizing the right directions
- executing analyses and researches
- mapping ecosystems and processes
- increasing efficiency with unique solutions
- taking part of strategy formulation and implementation
- leading workshops
- pitching to clients
What we have for you:
You can work on complex projects, with big clients. A fantastic team is waiting for you in which everyone enjoys their jobs and where everyone is serious about producing clever things. A comfortable, homey office will welcome you as well as a competitive salary.
We only take one thing seriously.
We adore hanging out. We love to get stuck in front of our PlayStation, at the end of the day. We’re proud about not remembering the last time we wore a suit. But what really glues us together is loving what we do.
Websites, mobile apps, product development, integrated campaigns. We’ve sought and found challenges in many things, while we grew up to be one of the biggest agencies of Hungary.